Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another dream just got kindled

Conversations with Nic is out there, up there, on there, out loud and available to read. It’s been on this website in bits and weaves but the whole weave is now available on Kindle and I hope you’ll check it out and share the good news with your friends. Here’s the link: 

There’s more to come. Including a book version of The Wild blue. But what I wanted to share is the news that isn’t old but maybe a good reminder to you. When the voice that is quiet is given sound, the world changes. My world just changed and this time I’m owning it and taking all the responsibility. If you want to see what I’m talking about, please do and remember, in my neck of the woods, there’s the mudflats and wetlands, there’s the wild blues and the daily neurotic. So wear your marsh boots and bring along a snack and something hot to drink in a thermos. You’re about to go off the web and on a journey.
If you dare to dream a dream of achieving a goal, take good notes as you move along the road to your accomplishment. It is true, everything they say about the journey. The journey is the thing to enjoy. You might reach your summit, Katahdin if you’re on the A Trail from south to north or some other summit not listed on anyone’s maps. I say go for it and don’t think about winning or losing or even making it or stopping on account of something. Just go for it. Experience that initial push and push on. Why the heck not?
It’s spring and the host of proven winners have blossomed. The question that came to me was: dare I dream? I did. I’m still dreaming. With Nic up on Kindle there’s another quest in the offing. Getting it out in hard copy or on other platforms. But if it seems like work to me I’m going to stop. I’ll stop until the spirit moves me and shows me the road with joy. This work is a choice. Some days even the choice can smart you but I want to remember, that it’s a great good privilege to walk the dream into reality.
The great privilege would be to share the journey with others. It is my profoundest wish that Conversations with Nic will have something for you, something that echoes your heart song or confirms your suspicions – that yes, you’re on the right trail because another synch hole just opened up for you and your heart’s desire is being confirmed by the wildest and wooliest coincidences that could only come from an interconnected world; a world where spirit matters and matter is spirited.
I believe the winds are your allies and that your road is going to take you places your soul needs to go. Bring your spirit along for the journey. This go round it was time to turn the voice that held my dreams to audible.
You may not be used to dancing your dance, singing your song or embracing your spirit and moving on. There are many around you that might flat out state it or quietly insinuate that you should stop. But the thing is, there’s one life spinning in you that can’t. It’s weaving your dream into every fabric of your being. There’s always something spinning in you and if you don’t let it out it will knot up and you’ll have a heck of a time unraveling that ball of yarn. The weaver wants the work to be seen. It’s time to dress up, step out and move beyond the dream into the living you want and deserve to be doing. This is the time for the validation of the out loud. That’s come round just in time when everyone that needed a voice or visual connection to the outside world could find it if they had access to the World Wide Web. The web of communications that has become the life of the conversations we’re all having a heck of time keeping up with. The web has spun you into being. Live the dream and dare to be what you wanted to become.
When the voice that is quiet is given sound, the world changes. Thanks for sharing this dream with me. It is a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment